In the News
Get Ready for Cruisin' Hines 2018!
Join the Fun!
August 26, 2018
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Entrance for Cruisin' Hines - Ford Rd. & E.N. Hines Dr.
No Entry at Ann Arbor Trail, Merriman Road, or Outer Drive.
Click Here for Map and More Information
Just a few rules . . .
- **New for 2018: $5 Donation per Car, Please Have Exact Change**
**Please Have Exact Change to Keep Traffic Moving!**
- E.N. Hines Dr. closed for all except Classic Cars/Trucks, 25 years & older. Click HERE for a full description of allowed cars.
- Park opens at 9am for Cruisers.
- Cruisers must enter at Ford Road. No entry at Ann Arbor Trail / Nankin Mills or Merriman Rd.
- Spectators can park at Merriman Rd., Telegraph Rd. and Warrendale, but may not drive onto E.N. Hines Drive.
** Note for Spectators: Parking is limited. Once these lots are full, spectators will need to park off-site.**
- The pavilions will be open to the public. Vendors will be there with food and event goodies.
- All State of Michigan rules apply.
- All park and motor vehicle laws apply.
- No motorcycles, mini-bikes, or golf carts.
- Bicycles must use the bike path or follow State of Michigan bicycle laws. No passing on the right. Follow the flow of traffic.
- Zero tolerance for burn-outs, drunk driving. No racing starts.
- No passing. No parking on the paved shoulder. Paved shoulder must be left clear for emergency traffic.
- No unapproved commercial banners.
- No unapproved vendors or commercial vehicles
- Questions? Contact Don Nicholson at Don@DonNicholson.net or 734-658-5296.
Don't have a Classic, but still want to be a part of Cruisin' Hines?
Become a Cruisin' Hines Volunteer!
Web Page by Gayle Nicholson
Last Updated: 8/29/18
Photographs and other content on this site
may not be reproduced in any form without expressed permission.